Who to Call for Funeral and Cremation in Ashtabula, OH?
Is it time for you to schedule cremation or funeral services for a loved one? Getting started with funeral planning can feel overwhelming and challenging. But it doesn't have to be a difficult process. Selecting an experienced team for help with funeral and cremation in Ashtabula, OH is the most important decision you will make. A knowledgeable funeral planning staff provides a clear path and custom recommendations to help you navigate this industry.
What is the least expensive way to be cremated?
A direct cremation is a cost-effective and simple way to honor your loved one. Compared with an urn burial, there are no ceremonial services involved. The body will be cremated shortly after passing without embalming, viewing or visitation so you can have closure as soon as possible and start planning the funeral service that matters most for those left behind.
At Lake Erie Cremation & Funeral Services, we understand the unique experience it can be to coordinate end-of-life services for a loved one. We care about the outcome of your event, which is why our team works hard to ensure that you receive our undivided attention through all stages of the planning process.
Whether you require immediate support for funeral planning or you are thinking about options for the future, we're just a phone call away. Contact us at your convenience so we can discuss available funeral packages and help you in choosing the right services to honor the wishes of your loved one.
Funeral Homes with Cremation near Me
When a loved one dies, most people want to arrange for a funeral service as soon as possible.
However, it can be hard to find the best options in your area for planning and hosting these services.
It's also difficult to know what questions you should ask when looking at local funeral homes near me.
Funeral homes offer cremation services that help families through this difficult time in ways that other businesses cannot. Our funeral home offers a variety of options for your loved one's remains including scattering ashes or storing them indefinitely. We also offer grief support groups and special events like memorial concerts to honor the life of your loved one while helping you heal from this loss.
We have helped thousands of families plan funerals and memorials by providing them with valuable information on our website about choosing the right location and services for their needs.
Low Cost Cremation Near Ashtabula, OH
When you are looking for low cost cremation services online and search for the following below, you may have come across our website.
Memorial Services Near Me
Memorial services are a way to honor lives that have been lost. A memorial service is similar to the funeral in many ways, but there's one major difference: at funerals bodies of deceased can be seen as they lie before their final resting place; while at memorials, corpses aren't present for viewing purposes and cannot make an appearance.
Local Cremation Services Near Me
Lake Erie Cremation & Funeral Services is a local cremation service with no extra fees or hidden charges. Let us take care of your loved ones in the event of tragedy - our goal is to make the process as smooth and painless as possible.
Low Cost Cremation Services Near Me
No embalming, viewing or visitation means that you can be cremated without a fuss. This is the cheapest and most affordable option for those who want to avoid ceremonial services after death.
Direct Cremation Services Near Me
Packed with wisdom and dignity, direct cremation services are designed specifically to be efficient, economical and most importantly sensitive. Lake Erie Cremation Services is driven by our commitment to honor the dearly departed final wishes.
Low Cost Cremation Near Me
Don't hesitate to call Lake Erie Cremation & Funeral Services because we are the one you are looking for. We serve with respect, care and affordable cremation services for your loved ones, friends or family. We've worked with families from many walks of life for many years. Each family connected to us knows that we are industry leaders, committed to providing exceptional services, with the highest level of ethics.
Quality Care: Funeral Home and Cremation in Ashtabula, OH
- As you compare available funeral homes in the area, you'll see that our team stands out as a full-service provider. We work hard to ensure that the needs of each family are met through all stages of the funeral planning process. Not only can we provide the services needed for traditional funeral services, but families often work with our team for alternative planning as well.
- Here is an overview of some of the most popular services we provide:
- Low-Cost Cremation: An expensive funeral bill can be stressful when you are working through the loss of a loved one. The cost of funeral services can add up, which is why many families are looking for affordable alternatives. We provide low-cost cremation for those who want to maintain simplicity in their planning. This standalone service can be scheduled without a formal event, saving your family thousands of dollars if needed. Often, families who choose direct cremation decide to hold a DIY memorial or ceremony at home to save money.
- Pet Cremation: If you have a pet, then you know that this companion is an important member of the family. Pet cremation services give you a way to lay your beloved animal to rest without the need to pay for a burial plot in a local pet cemetery. We offer quality pet cremation services, with the option to place your pet's ashes in a memorial urn if desired.
- Traditional Funerals/Burials: Sometimes, tradition is the best way to find closure. Families like the familiarity and comfort that comes from traditional funeral services. These events can be held at our funeral home, or you can consider other venues such as a church or cemetery. You can include cultural ceremonies and other age-old activities that help your family strengthen bonds and share memories.
- Memorial Services: Planning a memorial is very similar to the process of planning a funeral. The only difference between memorials and funerals is that the casket is not present at a memorial. You can hold a memorial after the cremation ceremony. Or, have an immediate casket burial with a memorial in the future to give family and friends time to travel to the event.
- Celebrations of Life: Saying goodbye doesn't have to be a somber event. If you are looking to infuse personality and unique activities in the planning, then consider hosting a life celebration instead of a funeral. This gathering is often more upbeat compared to traditional funeral services. For example, you might have a dance party, host a tailgate-style BBQ, or invite friends and family to spend a joyful evening in memory of the deceased.
- Catering and Reception Center: No matter your event size, our team can host your gathering. We have a beautiful reception center and options for delicious catering to feed your guests. Talk to us about the facilities and services that are available.
Discuss Your Options with an Experienced Funeral Director
We're here to help with the funeral home and cremation in Ashtabula, OH. You can talk to us any time by visiting our funeral home or scheduling a phone consultation. Lake Erie Cremation & Funeral Services has a beautiful funeral home in the area located at 1500 Harpersfield Rd, Geneva, OH 44041. Call us to learn more about our quality services: (440) 361-2273. As you are considering the possibilities, it's important that you schedule a time to talk to a funeral director. Our caring staff is here to answer your questions, provide information, and offer recommendations to match your preferences.
We promise that you always have access to affordable solutions when you choose our funeral home. Our prices are always competitive, without sacrificing the quality of services you receive.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you offer pet cremation?
Yes, we have a pet cremation service which includes a complimentary pick-up and transportation of pet to crematory, a custom pet urn personalized with your pet's paw print, and more. Kindly refer here for the complete list of packages.
Do you have a reception center?
Yes, our chapel and reception center can be rented for any life event. You may also rent our facility for family birthday parties, retirement parties, bridal or baby showers, vow renewals, graduation parties, business meetings and much more! Check our rates here.
Why is preplanning your funeral important?
Giving a pre-plan to those you love gives everyone greater peace-of-mind. You can then live your life to the fullest, knowing you've done the right thing. Fill up our online pre-plan form now.